Today’s hydration products focus more on sugar than electrolytes – flavor over function. MUIR Energy knows what athletes really need from sports drinks: electrolyte replenishment, a palatable but natural flavor, real food ingredients, and minimal environmental impact. That’s exactly what you get with MUIR hydration mixes.
With the creation of a unique real-food hydration mix, you may notice a few ways that MUIR hydration is different from anything else on the market:
- There’s no spoon in the package. This is a simple way we have maintained our commitment to reducing waste. That being said…
- This comes as one large package, not individual serving packets. Again, this means fewer trips to the trash. Scoop the powder into a bottle before heading out on your adventure, or carry it in your favorite reusable bag.
- Real food powders, even when ground very fine, do not always dissolve 100%. This may cause some clumping depending on how you mix it. Please store in a cool, dry place and keep sealed when not in use.
- Using real food means dissolving thicker than your average hydration–think of blending fruit in a smoothie. Shake it well in a bottle for the best consistency.
- MUIR hydration products have a distinctly natural, fruity flavor, but it may be less sweet than you’re used to. Feel free to add a dash of your favorite sweetener, like maple syrup, agave, or honey for a tasty carbohydrate boost.
We hope these tips help you get the most out of your hydration experience. Feel free to leave us a review and tag us in all your hydration adventures @muirenergy!