Pumpkin Chai Energy Gel
This fall, we decided to take pumpkin spice to the next level – MUIR style. Instead of the standard pumpkin spice, indulge in a fragrant, warming blend of cinnamon and cardamom. It’s perfect for early morning runs through maple trees, or an off-season strength session while you dream of cooler temps and cozy blankets.
Pumpkin is loaded with health benefits:
- It’s high in easy-to-digest carbs, making it easy to eat both before and during training (just like all MUIR gels you know and love).
- Pumpkin is high in carotenoids, which are powerful antioxidants that fight inflammation and aid in recovery. Your body can convert carotenoids into vitamin A, a key player in eye health.
What’s inside pumpkin chai?
Electrolytes: 100 milligrams of sodium and 490 milligrams of potassium – because you’re sweating even on chilly days
Carbs: 21 grams of easily-digestible starchy carbohydrates
Vitamins and minerals: Iron maintains production of healthy blood cells, vitamin A supports eye health and manages inflammation, and magnesium helps keep your muscles chilled out.
Chai spice blend: Our chai spice blend includes cinnamon to satisfy your pumpkin spice needs, plus cardamom for the classic chai fire.
109 Calories | 6 Ingredients:
- Coconut Palm Nectar
- Blackstrap Molasses
- Cardamom Essential Oil
- Cinnamon Essential Oil
- Pink Himalayan Salt
Why we love Slow Burning Energy Gel:
- Naturally packed with electrolytes, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
- Higher energy density is ideal for multi-hour adventures and races
- Doubles as a dose of quality post-workout protein and carbs to boost recovery
- Real food of the highest quality supports both performance and whole health